Saturday, February 23, 2008
Your info, please and thanks.
If you have 3 minutes can each of you go to this link here and give me a few things about yourself. I'm compiling a little info about our Weekly-Hettich-Wilkins cousins and their families and then I'll share it w/ you all pretty soon. I won't publish the info on the Internet for everyone to see, just us cousins and family that will have the password. When you click submit on the bottom of the form it'll go to another screen where you have to click continue. That will bring up an advertisement on the site I use - Bravenet. Don't worry about doing anything else after hitting continue as the info will then get to me. You don't have to do anything when you get to the Bravenet stuff - that is just their advertising since I don't pay for the use of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment