Monday, February 18, 2008

Cindy Ewing in FL

Nice to get your email this evening, Cindy, and be in touch with you by email. I'll send out the invite to this blog and to the Weekly family tree.

What are your boys names? Likely my mom knows also, but I thought we'd add them to that family tree business. Also, Tammy's children? I'll try and call her again tomorrow. I've been wanting to get in touch with you all and will in time.

I talked w/ George also and am trying to get in touch with his children in Newcastle, WY. I may be out there in April and also to see Tammy in RC at that time.

All for tonight. This comes from your cousin, Duane Hettich in Watertown tonight. Tomorrow morning we head to Madison, SD. Brookings on Wed. and Wilmot on Thursday. Friday and Sat. we'll be in Clark, SD all being well. See you all.

No comments: