I've created a blog for our cousins and their families. If you are interested you can check here every once in awhile and see what is going on with our families. You can also post pictures and what not telling about your own family. This way we can stay in touch better.
This includes all the cousins in each generation of Ivan and Viola Weekly and their families.
That would be LeRoy Weekly's family. I was glad to see Delores Kruse the other day in Watertown and also to see Dale Weekly. This got me thinking we should try and stay in better touch with you all. I'll be getting ahold of you Cindy, Tammy and Lyle and if you'd like you can check out this blog when you can.
Also, this will include Delores and Kenneth Wilkins family which means Dennis & Linda Wilkins and your children and their families. I already have your email addresses, Dennis and Linda and also Marianne, and Steve.
Also, George Weekly and his family (I've lost track of these cousins - it'd be interesting to get back on track through this blog.)
and My family - that is my folks - Ken and Jane (Weekly) Hettich and their children and their children. Kenda's family in Ark. and Jeremy's family in NC and myself. (I'm not married).
In the next few days and posts before I let everyone in on this blog, I'm going to set up phone numbers, email addresses and birthday information of what I have. We'll add to this as we go. If you're not interested that is fine, but I just want you to know that I do think of you and it'd be great to be in touch a little better this way.
The years are slippin' by and I guess it'll never get any easier than startin' right now to get in touch with you all.
I was glad to talk to you Lyle in Parkston, SD on the phone the other day. Also, to meet Dale at a cafe in Watertown and find out we both have several things in common. One of which is that we both like Root Beer.
All for this post. We'll be in touch. Your long lost cousin, Duane Hettich
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment