Monday, February 11, 2008

More info needed

I have a few email addresses of some of our family members, but I still need some more.

If you know some of the email addresses that I don't have I'd appreciate getting them so I can give them an invite to our new Weekly Blog. I don't have email addresses for Tammy and Cindy in LeRoy's family. Also, does uncle George have email?

If you want please give me your birthday also and I'll add it to the birthday list. I'll add that info to our Family Tree also.

By the way, the password for the family tree is: Weekly If you have corrections or updates for the Family Tree let me know and I'll make the necessary changes.

If you don't want to post to this Blog, you won't have to sign up to the Blogger with your own password and all, but if you do want to write or post pictures you'll need to take a few minutes and sign up to the Google blogger outfit. It isn't that hard. It is easier to have a gmail address to use it, but you can use your other email address also. Your password is to your choosing to sign into this blog.

I'll write more tomorrow. I'm getting a little tired tonight.

Your cousin in eastern South Dakota right now. Duane Hettich

PS. (I'll be returning to work in Europe on June 23rd this year.)

No comments: