Monday, April 21, 2008

News from Rapid City



Hi All:

I am in my last week of college and will graduate on May 10th. I am so excited to finally have it all behind me. You are never too old to further your education. I just think it is much harder after 40 than it was when I was 20. I have to get through finals this week first. I am including a picture of Anthony's family. They sure are a smiley family and the girls are going so quickly.
Take care and God Bless. Tammy J

3 comments:

Kenny said...

Congratulations Tammy! Great, that you have gone on and got a college degree. what was your major?
I suppose now you will be getting an advanced position or job.
Wow! I can't believe Your kids/grandkids!!!

Duane Hettich said...

That is interesting about your college studies. I didn't know you were doing that.

Nice to see the pictures of Anthony's family. If they don't mind I'll put them on the family tree site also.

Love, your cousin, Duane

Anonymous said...

I was able to get my associates in Business Administration. I am currently going to begin on my bachelors in the next week. Just attended orientation this evening. It is not easy to do with all the others things that I do but I know that it is important to further your education regardless of your age.