I see Aunt Delores Kruse has a birthday coming up next week on the 13th. I guess that’ll be next Sunday a week from now. I’ll be in Watertown again tomorrow (maybe I’ll look her up again if she isn’t working in the evening) and leave there Monday morning for Iowa.
Here is my schedule in Iowa this month
Wed. April 9 - Belle Plaine
Sun. April 13 - Grinnell
Wed. April 16 - Webster City
Sun. April 20 - Huxley
Then from there we have the privilege of going up to some special meetings in Minnesota. The places I’ll be at are as follows.
Sun. May 4 - Eden Prairie
Tues. May 6 - Cottonwood
Sun. May 11 - Heron Lake
Tue. May 13 - Kasota
Sun. May 18 - Stewartville
After MN specials there will be about 2 weeks in SD to make some other visits and likely see some with whom I haven't had much of a visit yet. Then I'll have the privilege of Hotchkiss, CO and Hermosa SD conv.'s in June, all being well.
It’ll be good to see some of you along the way either before we get to Rapid City in mid-June or out there at that time near Rapid City.
Here is my schedule in Iowa this month
Wed. April 9 - Belle Plaine
Sun. April 13 - Grinnell
Wed. April 16 - Webster City
Sun. April 20 - Huxley
Then from there we have the privilege of going up to some special meetings in Minnesota. The places I’ll be at are as follows.
Sun. May 4 - Eden Prairie
Tues. May 6 - Cottonwood
Sun. May 11 - Heron Lake
Tue. May 13 - Kasota
Sun. May 18 - Stewartville
After MN specials there will be about 2 weeks in SD to make some other visits and likely see some with whom I haven't had much of a visit yet. Then I'll have the privilege of Hotchkiss, CO and Hermosa SD conv.'s in June, all being well.
It’ll be good to see some of you along the way either before we get to Rapid City in mid-June or out there at that time near Rapid City.
No comments:
Post a Comment