I promised I'd write something here once a week, so here goes. I wanted to write more and post pictures and get a link up here for all the info of birthday's, etc., or our cousins, but I was working on other things this week. We'll be in Watertown tomorrow and then we go to Pierre in the evening. We're on our way for a funeral in Sturgis on Monday. She is my aunt on my dads side of the family. Rose Hettich. Dad's brothers wife, she died on her 78th birthday. Dad's brother, Willard, died just 4 months before his wife. So we'll return to Madison on Tuesday and won't see you in Rapid City this time, Tammy and family or Dennis and Linda. Maybe another time. We are glad to hear from you from time to time though. Hopefully Lyle and Kay in Parkston will come online to this blog eventually and we'll welcome them. Also, Cindy in Florida, etc., etc.
Take care. Don't forget to change your clocks ahead tonight. You'll have one less hour to sleep though. Your cousin, Duane Hettich
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment