Wednesday, March 26, 2008

3 months from now

Just after Hermosa, SD conv. finishes, plans are that I fly out of Kansas City on Monday, June 23rd arriving in Warsaw on the 24th and then taking a night train arriving into Lutsk on the 25th. Likely we’ll then be at the KP conv. place on the morning of the 26th in time for the conv. there where I’m usually at. That is the place where the man of the home, Dima, has a door, window and furniture factory. I missed one year there when I was at the other side of Ukraine for the other one we have that same week. Actually this year we have 4 weeks in a row and don’t have two at the same time as we have previously. I won’t be at all 4 though as we don’t all go to each place. I’ll be at Bialystok also which is our bigger conv. place where all the workers on our staff are with the visitors and a good number of the friends. Bobby Lewis from western SD graduates from High School this spring and will have a month with us also during my first month back. He’ll meet me when we switch planes in Chicago. We’ll be glad to have his help at the conv.’s and other meetings in July. I know the friends will be happy to meet him also. Dale Benjamin is one of the visiting brothers I’ve met before. Also, Phyllis Williams from right here in SD will be at two places over yonder.

No comments: