Friday, October 17, 2008

from Missouri

Hello everybody. Hope everybody in the family checks in here often.
I haven't been here often enough myself. we've been on the go quite a lot lately, we went to visit Jeremy,Luanne and Helena a couple weeks ago (for a few days) Helena is sure growing and learning. we happen to be there to see her take some of her first steps and graduslly improve her walking skills, since then she has mastered it quite well. they put a short video of her walking, on their babyjellybeans website.
soon after that trip we went to Kenda and Steve's, and their 4, always good to see them, and the changes there. Little Jacob is learning a lot too, speaking more words etc. He loves his trucks, cars and especially motercycles. broooom, brooom.
The girls keep learning in school. 1st, third and sixth graders.
I still drive the shuttle bus at the Univ. 5 mornings a week, except when we are on trips or when they have days off from classes. (2 days off this week)
I enjoyed Your voice messages Duane. there was one error tho. Jeremy and Luanne's aniv is Oct 15th. (I think you said Oct 5, not too far off) it was 3 years ago.
Bye for now
Kenny

No comments: