Friday, June 6, 2008

Hotchkiss, CO

It is good to be on the west slope of Colorado this week for a church convention near Hotchkiss. I was here in '95 and '96 so a lot of water has ran down out of these mountains since then. Good to see many I knew then.

I went through Parkston, SD 2 weeks ago and tried calling you Lyle but I guess you were out in RC area then. When I called the City Police Office they said you've retired from that now. You told me by phone a few months ago that you were going to retire from the Police force. Now I wonder what you'll be working at? It would have been good to see you and your family, but maybe another time.

I'll return to RC on Monday June 9th so maybe we can somehow see your family, Tammy?

Love, Duane

No comments: